Pre-conference education sets the table
January 18, 2014 in Medical Technology
HIMSS Pre-Conference Symposia and Workshops on Sunday, Feb. 23, allow attendees a dive deep into topics critical to their success. Pre-conference education allows attendees to immerse themselves in full-day sessions and leave with the most up-to-date industry information from distinguished leaders on key topics, including:
- How your organization can develop patient-centered systems at the Consumer and Patient Engagement Symposium.
- Overcoming health IT funding and implementation challenges in rural settings at the Health IT and Rural Healthcare Symposium.
- Bringing together health policy, clinical and technical experts as key stakeholders in meeting the opportunities and challenges of mHealth at the Mobile Health Symposium.
- Health IT challenges and solutions at the Patient Safety Symposium.
- Healthcare identity management at the Privacy and Security Symposium.
- Leadership, outcomes, and improved systems at the Integrating Project Management, and the Supply Chain and Quality Measures Symposia.
Sunday’s slate of pre-conference education also includes four Workshops, formatted to create a highly interactive and collaborative learning experience. These hands-on sessions feature both live projects and group exercises facilitated by advanced subject matter experts.
Learn from real-world examples on how to satisfy Meaningful Use requirements in the Meaningful Use Workshop; develop your understanding of how a user-centric organizational culture can lead to increased effectiveness and efficiencies at the Usability in Organizational Strategy Workshop. And, examine unique techniques, challenges and best practices at the Introduction to Health IT Implementation Workshop.