Black Book Names Top Electronic Health Record Vendors
March 4, 2014 in News
Details of Rankings
Over the course of five months, more than 22,000 providers participated in EHR client experience surveys.
The rankings are based on the client experience scores for:
- Accountable care organizations’ data needs;
- Administrative and documentation functionalities;
- Certification-required EHR functionalities;
- Clinical workflow functionalities;
- Electronic prescribing modules; and
- Health information exchange enterprises.
Top EHR Vendors
Among hospitals with fewer than 100 beds, CPSI received the highest award for customer-experience scores for the fourth year in a row.
Other top inpatient EHR vendors include:
- Epic Systems;
- GE Healthcare;
- HCS EMR;
- Healthcare Management Systems;
- RazorInsights; and
- Siemens Medical (McCann, Healthcare IT News, 2/28).